Photography in the Gardens
Follow this link for information about video production at the gardens.
Visitors With Cameras
We encourage our garden visitors and tour/class participants to photograph the gardens, sculptures, wildlife and historic Hiram Butler House at Smith-Gilbert Gardens. We love seeing and hearing your stories! Please tag us on Instagram @SmithGilbertGA, Facebook @sggardens, and Twitter @SmithGilbertGA.
Smith-Gilbert Gardens is, above all, a botanical garden with a mission to share our collections with all Garden visitors. Using any props in the Gardens can interrupt this mission and are not allowed during regular garden hours.
Other General Policies
- No photography in the Hiram Butler House; exterior use is accepted
- Do not block paths, stairs, or access to garden areas
- Do not stand or pose in garden beds or climb trees
- Please stay on the paths or use the grassy lawn areas
- Do not pick flowers, break branches, or damage the plants in any way
- Do not lean on, climb on or push garden sculptures
Booking A Photo Session
Please call Smith-Gilbert Gardens about booking a photo session. With current COVID guidelines, we must take safety precautions into considerations for any appointments.