Photography in the Gardens
Follow this link for information about video production at the gardens.
Visitors With Cameras
We encourage our garden visitors and tour/class participants to photograph the gardens, sculptures, wildlife and historic Hiram Butler House at Smith-Gilbert Gardens. We love seeing and hearing your stories! Please tag us on Instagram @SmithGilbertGA, Facebook @sggardens, and Twitter @SmithGilbertGA.
Smith-Gilbert Gardens is, above all, a botanical garden with a mission to share our collections with all Garden visitors. Using any props in the Gardens can interrupt this mission and are not allowed during regular garden hours.
Other General Policies
- No photography in the Hiram Butler House; exterior use is accepted
- Do not block paths, stairs, or access to garden areas
- Do not stand or pose in garden beds or climb trees
- Please stay on the paths or use the grassy lawn areas
- Do not pick flowers, break branches, or damage the plants in any way
- Do not lean on, climb on or push garden sculptures
Booking A Photo Session
With the current COVID-19 guidelines, we are not booking photo sessions at this time.
Warning: Use of undefined constant php - assumed 'php' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/customer/www/smithgilbertgardens.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/cityofkennesaw/page.php on line 64